Monthly Report February 2013

February is over, and my first iAd revenue report is here! Shortly after my last monthly report, corona released an update that fixed the iAd multitouch problems. So I immediately uploaded an updated version of Bloo Kid to the appstore that featured iAds. The Fullscreen ads in Bloo Kid are now alternating iAds and RevMob ads. This way, I tried to get the best of both worlds. First of all: I did not make as much revenue as I have expected / hoped for. But it’s still a nice addition to my overall revenue. My first iAd revenue I made $824 in “3/4 of february”. And I am very pleased to see an eCPM of $3.20 I am still happy so far with the result, yet I am a bit disappointed about the low fillrate, which is 34%. At the time of my update, it was not possible to “switch” ad providers in corona. As of the latest daily build, it now seems possible that I can switch to “inneractive” and show a full-screen inneractive banner if no iAd would be available. I will try this to maximize my fillrate and report the result in the next blogpost. Furthermore, it is not surprising that 2/3 of the iAd revenue comes from the USA, since it’s the country where most of the downloads come from. RevMob revenue going down In the meantime, the RevMob revenue dropped significantly as you can see below. The strange thing is that I got way more impressions, nearly the same ammount ofclicks, but way less installs and thus revenue. Take a look at the comparison below...